HYDRA ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY
- MUST own a full, legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V for PC. (Excluding Communications)
- Recommended – Have a computer which is able to support patrols throughout the entire GTA V Map (recommended for all departments, apart from Communications). This will be helpful for patrols which are limited to certain areas of the map instead of being “Statewide”.
- MUST be 16 years of age on the day you apply for staff/whitelisted jobs.
- MUST FULLY understand English and be able to speak English as well.
- MUST have a working, clear sounding, headset (no feedback allowed from speakers/microphones).
- MUST be complete sentences and using correct grammar.
- MUST read and agree to all of our community rules and regulations.
- MUST show respect to both players and staff/administrators at all times!
- The Administration team has the right to remove a member from the community if they do not hold up to the community standards.
- Lying or false information provided on your application or in your interview may result in a permanent denial/eviction from the community.
- By joining this community you agree to be recorded in any interviews, meetings, patrols, or other events taking place on the HydraRP/Hydra Gaming TeamSpeaks/Game Servers as deemed necessary.
- If you are a member of another GTA V community you must declare that information on your application.
- By submitting an application you understand that your application becomes the property of Hydra Gaming and is filed away under the Administration and Recruitment Division.
Please Note: This is only a roleplaying community. We are in NO way affiliated with the U.S. Department of Justice or any Law Enforcement or Government Agency.